库管易

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫描二维码登录本站

查看: 27418|回复: 6

I can not find article about customs brokers also 3PL / WMS software ?

[复制链接]
Hi,

firstly I have to apologize that because I am using a non-Chinese pc, so can not type Chinese.

I just joined this great website, very informative, I can get many information but unfortunately
I can not find anything for customs broker use.. also no 3PL /WMS software article, which I
believe will be also useful for e commerce business

thanks again for great site
回复

使用道具 举报

This is the warehouse management industry website, does not involve the work of the customs broker.

You can share some knowledge or articles related to customs broker.

If you encounter specific problems in work, you can ask questions and discuss them together.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 显示全部楼层
Eagle 发表于 2019-2-20 16:57
This is the warehouse management industry website, does not involve the work of the customs broker.

Thanks for your kind advice, once I started learning more about this particular business will definitely ask all of your help, I understand everyone at this forum will no doubt render me your best assist,  thanks again for your help...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

我不会说英语 看不懂 怎么办
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

厉害厉害,我有,不过我只会中文
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 显示全部楼层
真多謝你的回覆,我看得懂中文,只是在電腦上無法中打,只能用手機手冩回答,有資料請賜知,大恩不言謝
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Here only discusses the management work inside the warehouse, how to solve it, how to deal with it, and the related tools for the internal work, you ask questions, please ask the questions, there are still a lot of great gods in the station.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|仓库管理网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:54